Friday, January 12, 2018

January's Jersey Beacons

What's in store for 2018 from my knitting needles .  . .  I plan on the continuation of a year-long project following each month's themes as set out in my Kidz 'n' Cats Kalendar Book Publications, but showcasing them using my slim Gotz models, a project that started last year in December with the 'Home for the Holidays' theme.



For January I will be following 'Jersey Beacons' as depicted in volume one of Kalendar Kidz featuring 'Whidbey DK" ~ a Guernsey stitch sweater complete with winter warm accessories 



the continuation will be for February's 'City Chic' theme featuring Bon~Bon


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please feel free to contact me with your comments and questions. Thank you for looking over my site and your shared interests ~ Deborah

Share